Autodesk Revit 2022 includes features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction. Revit supports a multidiscipline, collaborative design process.
Revit is the latest step in the continual evolution and development of Revit for multidiscipline BIM, the intelligent model-based process used to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit supports a multidiscipline collaborative design process.
The Autodesk Revit software product, based on the Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology, is designed to design, build, and manage high-quality, energy-efficient buildings. It is a full-featured solution that combines the possibilities of architectural design, engineering systems design and building structures, as well as construction modeling (Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit MEP and Autodesk Revit Structure).
This release marks some movement along that path. The road map defines forward-looking themes that guide and prioritize the development of Revit features and functionality with input coming directly from you via the Revit Ideas Page.
Features of Autodesk Revit 2022
- Streamline your modeling workflows by working directly in perspective views.
- When you import or link certain items into a model, you can apply tags to these items.
- Use the Split Element tool on structural columns and framing elements
- To ensure that structural connections from this application adhere to the latest standards
- Resize runs of connected fabrication parts using the Properties palette or the Edit Parts dialog.
- When using certain automatic fill tools, you can specify fabrication parts to be excluded.
- Easily change the service on MEP fabrication parts in a model using the Properties palette.
- Change the size (diameter) of a hanger support rod while maintaining accurate costing data.
- Add or remove a damper or change the damper type on fabrication parts that support built-in dampers.
- Use the Split Element tool and Split with Gap tool on any fabrication straight.
Revit 2022 System Requirements
|Operating System||64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10. See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.|
|CPU Type||Intel® i-Series, Xeon®, or AMD® equivalent. 2.5 GHz or Higher.Highest CPU GHz recommended.|
Autodesk® Revit® software products will use multiple cores for many tasks.
|Memory||8 GB RAMUsually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.|
|Video Display Resolutions||Minimum:|
1280 x 1024 with true color
UltraHigh (4k) Definition Monitor
|Video Adapter||Basic Graphics:|
Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
DirectX® 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 5 and a minimum of 4GB of video memory
|Disk Space||30 GB free disk space|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compliant device|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.8 or later.|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (or higher)|
|Connectivity||Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download|
Download Revit 2022 Full
Size: 8.9 GB
Google drive download link: DOWNLOAD
Decompression pass: kysuthietke.com or 123 or doikysu.com or ftclaptop.com
See also: Enscape3D for Revit
See also: Vray for Revit 2022
See also: Xforce 2022
- Run the Setup file to install Revit 2022
- After the installation is complete, do not start Revit 2022
- Go to the Crack folder, run the file nlm18.104.22.168_ipv4_ipv6_win64 to install it
- Copy the adskflex file to C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager
- Open Windows Service (by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete, select Task Manage -> select Service)
- Turn off the Service called Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service
- Copy the AdskLicensingService file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\22.214.171.12454\AdskLicensingService
- Copy the adlmint.dll file and the AdskLicensingAgent file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\126.96.36.19954\AdskLicensingAgent
- Rerun the Service named Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service
- Open the file lic.dat with Notepad
- Run lmtools in C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager
- Open the System Settings tab of lmtools to get the HOSTNAME and MAC
- Copy this Hostname and Mac instead of the HOSTNAME and MAC in the file lic.dat
- Save the file lic.data
- Copy the lic.dat file to C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager
- Go to the Config Services tab of lmtools , configure as shown below
(Remember to check Use services and Start Server at Power up)
- Click Save Service
- Go to the Service/License File tab and select LMTools ignore license file path env
- Go to Start/Stop/Reread tab
- Click Start Server
- Click on Reread License File
- Go to the Server Status tab and click Perform Status Inquiry, the screen similar to the image below is okay
- Open Revit 2022
- Select Use a network license
- In the next window, select Single license server and type in 127.0.0.1
- Go to Revit software
- Tested and running OK, watch the video for step-by-step installation instructions