Nikon Camera Control Pro is the name of the application software for controlling the cameras of the Nikon DSLR line of cameras. With this software and products from the Nikon DSLR series, you can control and view images from your PC remotely by connecting via a wired or wireless network. If you plan on using a wireless connection, you will need a wireless transmitter. The creators of this product have also tried to create this software so that you can remotely control and manage the software you need to make changes.
Nikon Camera Control Pro software can remotely adjust and manage your camera’s shutter speed and aperture. This way you can control your camera very efficiently with this software. It also has the advanced capabilities of Nikon’s D3 and D300 products, capable of displaying and selecting the right image for data transfer to your computer screen.
The highlight of this software is the ability to transfer images directly from the camera to your computer in one simple operation, where all your data, like capture to storage, is Record and transfer to your computer. Other features of this software include support for ViewNx browser, Capture NX image viewing and finishing software.
Features of Nikon Camera Control Pro
- Manage, control and view Nikon DSLR camera images remotely
- Connectivity between the camera and the software both wirelessly and wirelessly
- Ability to select and adjust image control parameters from your computer
- Dramatically increase your performance with the ability to check before transferring or delete unnecessary images
- Integrates and supports other Nikon software such as ViewNx browser, viewer software and more.
- Perfect compatibility with Nikon’s new product performance (D3/D300)
- Liveview mode support (manual and tripod mode)
- Ability to adjust focus point and shutter release
Download Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.35.1
Size: 225 MB
Decompression pass: taiwebs.com