MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio uses for Recording, editing, restoration, and mastering at the latest level of technology.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio offers comprehensive tools and functions for all digital audio editing requirements. Record podcasts, edit your projects using professional effects, convert vinyl and cassettes to digital, produce soundtracks for videos and create and burn CDs. Discover SOUND FORGE Audio Studio, the audio tool that offers professional results in no time at all and with just a few clicks.
Plus, they tend to focus less on audio editing than on MIDI and instruments. Here, the focus is on honest-to-goodness editing, analysis, and processing, with the waveform as the star.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 15 Features
- Faster workflow with Instant Action window
- Professional quick FX plug-ins
- Oscilloscope for signal visualization
- Easy task assignment in the Windows context menu
- Editing for audio files with up to 6 channels
- Digitization, restoration and audio conversion
- Audio recording at up to 32-bit/384 kHz
- CD authoring
- Video sound optimization
- OS: Win 8, 10 – 32bit, 64bit
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Available hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Sound card: Onboard
Download MAGIX – Sony SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 22.214.171.124
Size: 505 MB
Decompression pass: 123 or taiwebs.com
- Install software
- Copy everything inside the Cra’ck folder to the software installation folder