MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio is fast, intuitive cutting and editing tools, a highly customizable user interface, creative video effects, filters, and transitions combined with a wide variety of encoding and delivery options turn your PC into a powerful movie-making machine.
MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio is designed for fast editing and enhanced creativity. VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum empowers your creative process with versatile editing tools and a compelling feature set. Work in Standard Definition, High Definition, or step up to 4K, and your video effects, composites, and text elements will shine with precision.
With unlimited tracks, you’ll never run out of room to satisfy your creativity. Add additional tracks as needed to organize your project, capitalize on your creativity with powerful compositing tools, the new Picture-in-Picture plug-in, and much more.
MAGIX Movie Studio 18 Features:
- Color Grading window: Several color-related Video Event FX (including Color Wheels, Color Curves, HSL and many more) are combined in a dedicated screen area that is easily shown or hidden with a toolbar button. To save you a lot of clicks it can stay open to apply the desired color grading to the different events, instead of opening each event’s FX chain and loading the color FX separately.
- Improved Storyboard functionality: You can add the same piece of media to a single Storyboard, and thumbnails reflect the in point of the media that is used in the timeline.
- Improved Video FX, Transitions and Media Generator windows: Effects can be filtered by category and provider, you can search for an effect name and mark favorites to quickly find your favorite effect.
- Black Bar Fill plug-in: Fill the black bars that are created when inserting upright video or images into your movie with a blurred copy of the image.
- Warp Flow transition/Smart Split: The Warp Flow transition automatically fixes jump cuts by synthesizing movement. The Smart Split command cuts out parts of an event and applies the Warp Flow transition to conceal the cut.
- Lens Correction plug-in to compensate distortions from wide-angle lens systems as used in action cams.
- Adjustable Color temperature enhancement to White Balance plug-in.
- Audio synchronization for multicam: Synchronize Multicam footage by analyzing and matching the audio track of the recordings.
- Experimental MKV support.
- 10 bit intermediate format
- NVENC 10-bit HEVC rendering
- Hardware decoding for AVC and HEVC
- You need a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
Download MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio 188.8.131.52
Size: 510 MB
Decompression pass: phanmemnet.com
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- After the installation is complete, copy everything inside the Fix folder to the software installation folder