LightBurn is layout, editing and control software for your laser cutter. Lightburn supports most Ruida, Trocen, TopWisdom and GCode based controllers. Supported GCode controllers, including Grbl, Smoothieware, Grbl-LPC, and Marlin. Supported Ruida controllers include RDC6442G/S, RDC6445G, RDC6332G, RDLC-320A, and R5-DSP. Supported Trocen controllers include the AWC708C, AWC608 and TL-3120 .
LightBurn works directly with your laser without using additional software.
LightBurn you can:
- Import artwork in many popular vector graphics and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes in the editor, with powerful features like offsets, boolean operations, solder, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, pass count, crop order, brightness and contrast, dither mode, etc.
- Send results directly to your laser cutter.
Size: 61 MB
Decompression pass: 123
Size: 61 MB
Decompression pass: phanmemnet.com
- Run the file LightBurn-v1.0.02 to install, just click Next continuously
- After installation is complete, copy the LightBurn file in the Fix folder to C:\Program Files\LightBurn