Autodesk Inventor Professional 2022 provides engineers and designers a professional-grade solution for 3D mechanical design, simulation, visualization, and documentation.
Autodesk Inventor includes powerful modeling tools as well as multi-CAD translation capabilities and industry-standard DWG drawings. Helping you to reduce development costs, get to market faster, and make great products.
Autodesk Inventor Professional contains a full set of flexible tools for 3D engineering design, analysis, production, tooling, designing bespoke, and exchange design data.
Inventor Professional helps to go beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping technology, based on a high accuracy 3D- model, which allows designing, visualization, and analysis of products before, as will be made the first sample. Digital Prototyping implemented in Inventor makes it possible to improve the quality of products, reduce development costs and accelerate time to market.
Take advantage of advanced 3D CAD capabilities that include additional simulations, path systems, and new tooling capabilities. Autodesk Inventor Professional builds on Inventor to:
Quickly obtain the correct perception of how the project will work in the real world, using the integrated dynamic simulation that uses assembly constraints in the 3D model to identify rigid bodies, improve movement joints, and calculating behavior.
Save time and reduce prototyping costs by verifying the performance of the product before it is built. Dynamic simulation and stress analysis tools make it possible to identify the best solutions more quickly and easily.
Improve the accuracy of the project stress analysis with the integrated finite element analysis (FEA, Finite Element Analysis), which quickly predicts the performance of frame models under load. Present the results using report generation tools that can create graphics and animations from the analysis conducted.
Features of AutoDesk Inventor Professional 2022
- Compatibility with DWG
- Design of large products, plastic parts and sheet material
- Design visualization and production of working documents
- Design automation
- Built-in engineering calculations and finite element analysis (FEA)
- Design of cable systems and pipelines
- Design of molds and tooling
download Inventor Professional 2022
Size: 6.3 GB
Decompression pass: phanmemnet.com or 123
Installation and activation Instructions
- Run the Setup file to install Inventor 2022
- After the installation is complete, do not start Inventor 2022
- Go to the Crack folder, run the file nlm126.96.36.199_ipv4_ipv6_win64 to install it
- Copy the adskflex file to C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager
- Open Windows Service (by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete, select Task Manage -> select Service)
- Turn off the Service called Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service
- Copy the AdskLicensingService file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\188.8.131.5254\AdskLicensingService
- Copy the adlmint.dll file and the AdskLicensingAgent file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\184.108.40.20654\AdskLicensingAgent
- Rerun the Service named Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service
- Open the lic.dat file with Notepad
- Run lmtools in C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager
- Open the System Settings tab of lmtools to get the HOSTNAME and MAC
- Copy this Hostname and Mac instead of the HOSTNAME and MAC in the file lic.dat
- Save the file lic.data
- Copy the lic.dat file to C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager
- Go to the Config Services tab of lmtools , configure as shown below
(Remember to check Use services and Start Server at Power up)
- Click Save Service
- Go to the Service/License File tab and select LMTools ignore license file path env
- Go to Start/Stop/Reread tab
- Click Start Server
- Click on Reread License File
- Go to the Server Status tab and click Perform Status Inquiry, the screen similar to the image below is okay
- Open Inventor 2022
- Select Use a network license
- In the next window, select Single license server and type in 127.0.0.1
- Enter the Inventor 2022 software
- Tested and running OK, watch detailed step-by-step installation instructions video