Duplicate Cleaner Pro is software that scans and scours the hard drive to find and remove unused duplicate files. Duplicate Cleaner Pro can deep scan all types of files photos, music, movies, videos, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel, any text file, if it appears twice on your computer then Duplicate Cleaner will find it. Once these files are found, you are provided with useful tools to allow you to choose which copies to delete or move. These files can be deleted to the trash or moved elsewhere.
Duplicate Cleaner’s simple interface gets you started looking for duplicates in a snap. You can narrow your search by file type, size, date, and more. You can specify which drives and folders to look for, and you even have the option to search inside zip archives.
You don’t have to manually select duplicate files to delete. The Selection Assistant lets you select files by group, date, drive, folder and more. You can choose a favorite folder and delete the files that duplicate it elsewhere, or you can choose the smallest images or the lowest quality mp3.
Features of Duplicate Cleaner Pro
- Find duplicate files, fast!
- Cleaner hard drive means faster performance
- Quick scan and accurate comparison.
- Locate duplicate music (including MP3, iTunes (M4A) and more.)
- Find similar images (resize, rotate, edit and more.)
- Find duplicate folders.
- Flexible search settings search the way you want.
- Smart selection assistant.
- Search for home or network drives.
- Search multiple locations.
- Export/Import your results.
- View all file information in a detailed list.
- Large, resizable window for easy browsing.
- Handy image preview window with side-by-side comparison.
- Delete duplicate files to recycle bin.
- Move the dupe files to a new location.
- Turn duplicate files into hard links.
- Protection for Windows and system files.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Comprehensive user guide.
Duplicate Cleaner Pro 4.1.4
Size: 11 MB
Decompression pass: phanmemnet.com
- Unzip and install the software
- Copy the file license50.dll to the software installation directory