V-Ray Next for SketchUp is Chaos Group’s toolkit for Windows PC, it’s a professional rendering and lighting tool for architects & designers. V-Ray Next for SketchUp allows you Render anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes. Using V-Ray for SketchUp, you also get access to over 600 photo-realistic, drag-and-drop materials. V-Ray Next for SketchUp is easy to use and delivers amazing results. You can use it to create anything – from 3D diagrams to high-quality images – the possibilities are up to you.
Features of VRay for SketchUp
- Automatically removes noise and cuts render times by up to 50%. Now supports denoising after rendering.
- Render realistic rooms and interiors with fast and powerful global lighting.
- Render any type of natural or artificial light with a variety of built-in lighting.
- Simply illuminate your scenes with a single HDR (high dynamic range) image of the environment.
- Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create amazing materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Choose from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
- Track render history and tweak color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s framebuffer.
- Render your scene as separate turns for more artistic control in your photo editing software.
- Create realistic grass, fabric and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
Download VRay 6.00.00 for SketchUp 2017-2022
Size: 882 MB
Download VRay 5.20.05 for SketchUp 2017-2022
Size: 776 MB
Link Google drive: DOWNLOAD