Download R-Studio 9.1 Build 191029 Network Technician – Data recovery
R-Studio is a powerful and efficient family of data recovery and data recovery software. R-STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for files recovering from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/ UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS partition (Linux).
R-Studio also uses raw file recovery (scanning for known file types) for badly damaged or unknown file systems. It works on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, corrupted or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you complete control over data recovery. R-Studio functions on local and network disks, even if those partitions are formatted, corrupted, or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you complete control over data recovery.
R-Studio data recovery software was originally developed for use by data recovery professionals, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users. Some of R-Studio’s features are even designed specifically for computer forensics professionals, and most R-Studio users don’t need every feature of the software.
R-Studio file recovery utility:
- Deleted without Trash or when Trash has been emptied
- Removed by virus attack or power failure
- After partitioning with reformatted files, even for different file system
- When the partition structure on the hard disk is changed or corrupted. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find pre-existing partitions and recover files from the found partitions.
- From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio data recovery software can first clone the entire disk or part of it to an image file and then process that image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk and the remaining information must be saved immediately.
Features of R-Studio
- Standard Windows Explorer interface.
- Server operating system: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012.
- Online data recovery. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (a new file system introduced in Windows 2012 Server), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big variants Endian of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux).
- Scan for known file types (raw file recovery): if the disk file system is badly damaged or unsupported, R-Studio looks for specific data patterns (“file signatures”) typical for these types certain files (Microsoft Office documents, jpgs, etc.). Known file types can be custom defined.
- Identify and parse Dynamic (Windows), Basic (MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions and Apple partitioning scheme. Dynamic partitions on GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions on MBR.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If the OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be treated like a real thing
- Create image files for the entire hard disk, partition or part of it. Such image files can be compressed and split into multiple files to put it on CD/DVD/flash or FAT16/FAT32/exFAT. Then the image files can be processed like regular disks.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternate data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
Download R-Studio 9.1 Build 191029 Network Technician Full
Size: 96 MB
Link Google drive: DOWNLOAD | Link TeraBox: DOWNLOAD