Navicat Data Modeler is a powerful and cost-effective database design tool that helps you build physical, logical data models. Besides, Navicat Data Modeler allows you to visualize design database structures, perform reverse/forward engineering processes, import models from ODBC data sources, generate complex SQL/ DDL, print models files, and more.
Navicat Data Modeler supports various database engines including MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite. Working with any of these databases is no different from any other. All database objects and entities and their relationships are displayed visually and you can edit them by clicking on them. One of the features of this program is the ability to compare two databases so that after you apply changes to different parts of the database you can see the changes made clearly. .
Features of Navicat Data Modeler
- Work with data in a completely intuitive way without entering text commands
- Supports multiple database engines
- Ability to build conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Ability to reverse engineer database and build ER diagrams on it
- Ability to compare and synchronize changes of two databases
- Ability to build SQL scripts automatically
- There are standard design tools (layering, images, notes…)
- Completely undo and redo.
Download Navicat Data Modeler 3.2.3 Premium Full
Size: 100 MB
Link Google drive: DOWNLOAD
Download Navicat Data Modeler 3.2.1 Premium Full
Size: 100 MB