LARS Bridge CONNECT Edition is one of Bentley’s design and engineering software . This software is used to model and analyze the most common types of bridges. With a very easy-to-use graphical interface, LARS Bridge enables bridge and structural engineers to enter and calculate all the bridge data needed for load rating analysis more quickly and efficiently. The analytical engine of this software displays various types of analysis of the generated results, including instantaneous and shear coverage of the available capacity for live load, real live load plus impact, dead load and superimposed dead load. Engineers can also get multiple reports, tabular, detailed, and summary reports from the results.
LARS Bridge is also an AASHTO approved load rating engine and will enable you to connect directly to the AASHTO BRIDGEWare database. This software has the ability to be directly integrated with routing and licensing software. Bentley is one of the strongest companies producing software for structural engineers and designers, and today it has gained a large volume of the market.
Features of LARS Bridge CONNECT Edition software:
- Simplify bridge modeling, analysis and rating for existing and new bridges with an integrated toolset
- Geometric modeling, infrastructure and superstructure analysis and design in an information-rich environment
- Generating detailed reports of 3D models and 2D maps
- Produce and receive the deliverable output of the bridge project
- Ability to execute and process all kinds of bridge projects
Download LARS Bridge CONNECT Edition V20 Update 2
Size: 1.4 GB
Link Google drive: DOWNLOAD