FontLab 8 is software to create, open, modify, draw, space, kern, suggest and export changing desktops, web, colors and fonts. FontLab VI is a comprehensive font editor, but also supports data exchange with other font creation tools, making it easy to integrate into your existing workflow.
You can add notes to each glyph, remove glyphs from the respective font family, and use standard and advanced drawing tools to edit the glyph appearance and perform connection, interpolation, and transformation edits. change (e.g. curve to PostScript), optimize and align instructions.
- – Full Unicode support.
- – Enhanced OpenType layout creation with FEA and Adobe FDK formats for OpenType.
- – Optimize KLTF’s Kern feature.
- – Feature preview with HarfBuzz world ready tool.
- – Preview Windows screen with genuine Microsoft ClearType (even on Mac).
- – Variations with MutatorMath and fontTools.varLib.
Download FontLab Studio 8 Full
Size: 116 MB
Link Google drive: DOWNLOAD