Drive SnapShot is a backup, Disk Recovery software including your operating system, installed programs, data and all security properties – while windows is running and you keep working . With Drive SnapShot, you backup partitions or hard drives and it can also create disk images of your system. If disaster strikes (virus, trojan or hard disk crash), complete and accurate recovery of your system will be possible in just a few minutes. Image files can be mounted as virtual drives, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or folders, using Windows Explorer or another program.
Features of Drive SnapShot
- Create disk image backups, while running Windows
- No need to reboot (with DOS).
- The new Snapshot technology ensures that all data is consistent and reflects the PC’s data at the start of the backup.
- This allows for a very quick and easy way to back up servers and other computers, which must run 24 hours a day.
- Easy to use and restore drive files or folders Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drive data. You can use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Image Disk file.
- This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) Windows Explorer
- Complete Restore
- If a disk is restored to its original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte.
- Restoring the system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
- Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Compatible with all Windows RAID Methods
- Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
- This makes automating common tasks easy.
Download Drive SnapShot 220.127.116.116 Full
Size: 10 MB
Link Google drive: DOWNLOAD
Download Drive SnapShot 18.104.22.1688 Full
Size: 10 MB