Directory List and Print Pro is a software that provides a list function and supports printing content quickly and simply. In addition, the file list can be formatted, filtered, saved to several file formats, and also processed further (delete/copy/move. By copying to the clipboard, the list can be exported to other programs or opened directly in Word and Excel.
Directory List and Print Features
- Select directories listed in a tree structure.
- Select folders by entering the path as a text string.
- Drag and drop folders (or files) from Windows Explorer.
- Integrated “Open in Folder List & Print” in Windows Explorer’s folder context menu.
- Direct selection of important system folders is “My Documents”, etc.
- List subdirectories and/or files and loop through the subdirectories (recursively).
- Update file list automatically or manually.
- Displays the last modified date.
- Displays last modified time.
- Show file size.
- Display filename with or without directory path.
- Displays filenames with or without file extensions.
- Specify the number of file and directory entries in the list.
- Print directory listing, print the corresponding list directly.
- Export the list to other programs by copying it to the clipboard. The corresponding data will be sorted by columns and separated by tabs so that the list can be pasted directly into Excel™ as a table.
- Open lists directly in Microsoft Word™ and Excel™
- Supports connecting and disconnecting network drives.
- Automatically save display options when exiting the program.
- Start the program with a directory path as a parameter.
- Portable application, no installation required.
Download Directory List and Print Pro 4.23 Full
Size: 17 MB