DBConvert Studio is a powerful cross-database migration and synchronization application that seamlessly converts database structures between different formats. Various synchronization options keep data fresh for both source and destination database nodes. DBConvert Studio combines mature, stable, battle-tested DBConvert and DBSync Cores with an innovative, modern UX design. The source and destination database connections can be configured to any remote MS Windows, Linux, MacOS or BSD based database server.
Features of DBConvert Studio
– One-way sync
– Two-way sync
– Distributing data
– By default, all source DB elements are preselected to go to the destination database node. Some DB elements, including tables, fields, primary keys, indexes, views, and schemas can also be copied individually.
– You have full control over the migration process and can customize what you need for your specific conversion, including:
- Data types can be changed using our mapping feature
- All database objects can be renamed during migration
- Filters can be applied to retrieve subset data from the source
- Our flexible built-in scheduler automates tasks, allowing transfers to run continuously
- Preventive error checking helps correct the settings for the target database before replication if they are configured incorrectly.
Download DBConvert Studio 3.0.6 All Editions
Size: 126 MB