Instantly and interactively explore fully detailed 3D scenes in real time. Chaos Vantage is even better than V-Ray no matter what version of V-Ray you are using. Artists and designers simply drag and drop their V-Ray (.vrscene) scenes to explore them instantly in real time – without spending time optimizing geometry, unpacking UVs. Once in Vantage, users have the freedom to define and recall scene views and states, creating immersive experiences and better communicating their designs.
Features of Chaos Vantage
- Drag and drop your V-Ray scene into Chaos Vantage and start exploring. No geometry to optimize, UV to open, or light to bake.
- Chaos Vantage handles huge scenes and billions of polygons without issue. Test it with your most detailed production scenes.
- Chaos Vantage uses physics-based lighting, materials, and global illumination to produce results with true optical precision – perfect for design validation.
- Instantly synchronize changes to your content with a direct link to 3ds Max. Speed up previz setup and rendering, and roll any changes you make back to 3ds Max. Our other V-Ray 5 integrations are coming in 2021 as well.
- Navigating your scene is like playing a game
- Create and display animated sequences directly in Chaos Vantage.
Download Chaos Vantage 1.8.0 Full
Size: 291 MB
Link Google drive: DOWNLOAD