Arnold for Cinema 4D provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Cinema 4D interface. Other features include volume rendering with OpenVDB, a node-based material editor, and a full list of shaders and utilities, including per-face material and vertex maps.
Arnold was designed from the ground up to efficiently track the complex geometric datasets needed for feature-length CGI animations and big-budget visual effects, while simplifying the process, reducing the number of times transfer, reducing storage requirements and dramatically enhancing interoperability for lighting artists.
Features of Arnold for Cinema 4D
- Seamless integration with C4D: objects (clones, replicators, transformers, generators), MoGraph geometries, hairs and curves.
- Support for both Native and Mind Particles.
- Fastest Interactive Rendering (IPR) of all Arnold plugins, allowing to quickly preview parameter changes without interrupting your work.
- Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based document editor.
- Full list of shaders and utilities, including per-face vertex and material maps.
- Dump volume with OpenVDB.
- Deferred, showing the time of creating the geometry with the Arnold procedure button.
- Original linear workflow.
- Group rendering, including single-frame distributed rendering.
- Supports third-party plugins such as X-Particles and Turbilities FD.
- Compatible with Cinema 4D: R21/R22/R23/R24
- Windows 10 or Windows 11, with Visual Studio 2019
- CPU needs to support SSE4.1 instruction set
- NVidia GPU with CUDA Compute Capability 5.0 or higher.
Download Arnold for Cinema 4D R25 – R26
Size: 413 MB
Link Google drive: DOWNLOAD