Aquaveo GMS stands for Groundwater Modeling System Software provided by Aquaveo for groundwater modeling and simulation. It has complete modeling tools including aquatic model geometry, mapping, data management and visualization, and also includes a wide range of digital models of water flow including: MODFLOW, MODFLOW-LGR, MODFLOW-USG, MODPATH, MT3DMS, RT3D, SEAWAT, & PHT3D. In addition, online maps, PEST, Parallel PEST, etc… are supported. The program simulates three-dimensional aquifers and performs detailed simulations on various parameters. The Aquaveo groundwater modeling system, like the company’s other products, is presented with a flexible conceptual design approach. The data processing speed is particularly satisfactory in the simulation field, with the least latency.
Features of Aquaveo GMS Premium
- Simple and effective interface with high usability
- Proper interaction with 3D models
- Improved graphics processing with OpenGL technology
- Realistic rendering and creating realistic images of the model
- Ability to take notes anywhere in the project whether with text, images, logos, etc.
- Import and export in different formats like dxf, dgn, dwg and image and GIS formats.
- Groundwater simulation engine with advanced statistical analysis capabilities
- Step by step instructions to learn the different parts of the program
- Active online community to answer questions
Download Aquaveo GMS Premium 10.6.6 Full
Size: 1.3 GB MB