Altair Activate is an open and flexible tool for rapid modeling and simulation of products as multidisciplinary systems as 1D models (represented as signal- or physics-based block diagrams) , arbitrarily coupled to the 3D model. Leverage a flexible spectrum of simulations throughout your development cycle – from initial conceptual design (with models involving many abstractions and often shorter simulations) to later detailed design ( with less abstract modeling & longer simulation).
Features of Altair Activate
- Simulate the performance of your entire product, including the system, to better assess the overall behavior and interactions between components and subsystems.
- Gain an understanding of your product performance by incorporating multidisciplinary aspects of your system simulation (e.g. mechanical & electrical, fluid & structural; electromagnetic & thermal effects, etc.) ), including both 1D and 3D models.
- The powerful built-in functionality is further extended using open standards such as Modelica and FMU. Complements and works well with Altair’s extensive suite of engineering simulation software (e.g. MotionSolve, Flux, FEKO, etc.)
- Provides a natural modeling approach for developing today’s intelligent systems involving sensors, actuators, feedback, and integrated logic.
- Leverage the power of predefined Modelica libraries to model common mechanical, electrical, and thermal physical components.
- Enable true multidisciplinary systems simulation via model exchange or co-simulation with MotionSolve for controlled multi-body dynamics, with Flux for controlled dynamics models, etc.
- Includes Functional Mockup Units (FMUs) that allow model exchange or co-simulation connection with non-Altair tools that also support the FMI standard.
Download Altair Activate 2022.1.0 Full
Size: 1.7 GB