AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker is software to create and organize offline maps from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, Bing maps and Openstreetmap. You can view downloaded offline maps using Offline Map Viewer. And you can zoom out or zoom in offline map or export offline map as .BMP file with xxx.bpw world file and can export xxx.map file for OziExplorer. If you want to make an offline map of your city by yourself, it is very useful for you.
AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker Features
- You can view downloaded offline maps with Offline Map Viewer, and you can zoom out or zoom in on offline maps.
- Export offline maps as BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG files.
- Export the xxx.map file for OziExplorer.
- It can create an html file named xxx.html, you can open this html file with IE/FireFox/Chrome, then you will see offline map in browser. If you copy all images and html files to your Android mobile device or Windows Pad, you can view offline maps in it.
- It can even export all tiles to sqlite database with MBtiles format, then you use sqlite db on some android or iOS apps, like MapBox, RMaps, Locus Map, Oruxmaps etc.
- Once you create the mbtiles file, you can view the mbtiles file using MBTiles Viewer.
Download AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker 8.217 Full
Size: 11 MB