Adobe Photoshop Lightroom gives you everything you need to edit, organize, store, and share your photos across desktop, mobile, and web. The app offers powerful photo editing features in an easy-to-use interface. Adjust your full-resolution shots and have both your originals and edits backed up to the cloud.
The ultimate version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is completely redesigned. It is based on a performance architecture that is more responsive to ever-expanding galleries and has an unparalleled processing engine with noisy noise reduction and sharpening tools to achieve the best image quality.
Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- The interface is very attractive and friendly
- View, manage and organize images in a graphical environment and beautiful
- Perform a variety of editing actions to improve the color, brightness, contrast, noise, size and Pictures
- Editing a variety of video formats commonly used as a nondestructive and without altering the original file
- Ability to print images at full settings
- Ability to create image gallery and use it on the web
- Advanced search and detailed images
- View images as a slideshow with support for video files
- Coordination and integration with Photoshop
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor with 64bit support; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10* with 64bit support (Version 1709 or later)
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available harddisk space for program installation
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements:
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10capable video adapter for GPUrelated functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for
- Large, high resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5Kresolution monitors.
Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4
Size: 770 MB
Decompression pass: taiwebs.com or phanmemnet.com
- Install software
- Open the software, select Trial and register any account to enter the software
- Close the software
- Copy the lightroom.exe file to the software installation directory